It’s time for your Semi-Annual Homeowner Review. Just like a semi-annual appointment with an accountant or tax professional, it’s important to check the well-being of your largest financial investment – your home. Our real estate team can update you on what your home is worth, what houses in your area are selling for, and present home buying opportunities that may make sense for you to consider.
- A change in family status; such as a new baby or child going to college
- A change in jobs or income
- A refinance opportunity with a lower interest rate or mortgage term
* Perhaps there is a need to cash out for home renovations or debt consolidation?
- Upcoming major events – wedding, vacation, etc
- The need to save more money in order to reach your retirement goals
- What is the value of your home?
- A change in residence – planning to move to a different home or purchase a vacation / second home
- Home Improvement Recommendations (electrician, plumber, etc)
As you know, many people today are in a situation where they owe more on their home than it’s worth; some aren’t able to make their mortgage payment, are in danger of foreclosure and don’t know what to do; and some homeowners are choosing a short sale as their best option. If you have questions about any of these situations, we are here to help.
As your real estate consultants for life, our goal is not only to assist you with your immediate real estate needs, but also to ensure we’re looking at what is best for you in the long run.
Once you have submitted your Semi-Annual Homeowner Review (via the questionnaire below), a team member will contact you to schedule a date / time to meet in person and discuss your best options.
Make it a great day!
Lee Hatfield Team at Keller Williams Flagship of Maryland Team Office 410.729.4343 | info@LeeHatfieldTeam.com